The Parish Hall, situated next to St Luke's church on Erleigh Road, is a popular local venue available for hire which is used regularly by members of the community, groups and societies for both regular and ad hoc events and activities.
- Suitable for a range of bookings, from informal gatherings through to classes and formal meetings
- Licensed for up to 100 people
- Adjustable lighting
- Electronic piano (available for hire separately)
- Flexible seating and tables
- Separate male, female and disabled facilities
- Meeting room
- Off road parking at the hall and on local streets
- Photos of all spaces and facilities can be viewed on our Flickr page
- Minimum booking period is 2 hours
- Block bookings available
- Terms and conditions (PDF-80KB)
Enquiries and bookings
Please contact Sarah Collins on 0118 966 6389 (9:30am-12:30pm, Monday-Friday) or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, to make a new booking or if you have any questions about existing bookings. Noticeboards outside and inside the hall give more details about specific events taking place.
Erleigh Road and London Road